Relocate a Business
Why move your business to Howard County?
Crossroads of Opportunity
- A top strategic East Coast location midway between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore
- Easily accessible from Baltimore Washington International - Thurgood Marshall, Dulles International and Reagan National airports
- Also situated near the Port of Baltimore as well as Amtrak rail lines
- A short train, car, bus or plane ride from Richmond, Philadelphia and New York City
Workspace Without Compromise
Want a specialized workspace? With a thriving economy and major real estate development, Howard County offers you more than 70 million square feet of diverse commercial space. Retail, office or industrial – the choice is yours.
Unmatched Quality of Life
- Consistently ranked as one of the top live-work-play communities in the U.S.
- One of America's most affluent counties
- The regional center of a highly educated workforce
- A public school system named as among the best in the country.
- A tech-savvy and pro-business county government
The Final Word
Just don't take our word for it. Here’s why some prominent CEOs have made Howard County their business home.
Frank Lonergan, CEO Ancile Solutions:
"ANCILE chose Howard County, Maryland, for its headquarters - establishing an office in Elkridge - to best accommodate our existing employee base and to take advantage of a central location with quick and easy access to major arteries and BWI."
David Williams, Merkle CEO:
"Howard County has been a tremendous asset to Merkle. The quality of life and access to talent is second to none, and the Economic Development Authority has shown a genuine interest in our success."
Dave Machuga, President and CEO, ELTA North America:
"HCEDA focused effort assisted ELTA North America by finding temporary space for the company, connecting us with federal resources to assist in obtaining FCC licenses, and providing a financial incentive to help the company grow. I am pleased with how we have been treated and we look forward to staying in this community for many years to come."
See For Yourself
We can't wait to show you what we have to offer. So pay us a visit. Just call our Business Development department at 410-313-6500 to arrange a personalized tour of the county.